Friday, November 29, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs >> Christmas Magnet

Hello everyone!
How are you doing? I live in such a zeitnot... Well, who is not :)
OK, today I'll show you a magnet I created for my kitchen :) It's from Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas collection. It has such beautiful designs and all those yummy embellishments!
Всем привет!
Как поживаете? Я в каком-то бесконечном цейтноте... Хотя, а кто сейчас свободен :)
В общем, сегодня покажу вам магнит, который сделала, чтобы он украшал мою кухню :) Он из коллекции Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas. У нее замечательные дизайны и потрясные украшения!


I also used Maya Road twine and pin from a swap we had recently. A cinnamon stick, a bell and a pine cone I got in my stash :)
Кроме бумаги я использовала тесьму и булавку Maya Road, которые я получила, благодаря недавнему обмену с ними. Палочку корицы, бубенчик и шишку нашла в закромах :)


All shapes were die cut with Spellbinders dies and I glued them to cardstock. I used Tombow foam tabs to create more volume.
Все фигуры вырезаны ножами Spellbinders и приклеены между собой на кардсток для плотности. А для объема я использовала вспененные подушечки Tombow.


On the back I glued two pieces of magnets.
С  обратной стороны я приклеила два магнита.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!
Спасибо, что заглянули и отлличных вам выходных!

4 comments:

  1. такой праздничный и морозный)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is magnificent, Victoria! I just love that you've used some non scrappy products such as the pine cone and cinnamon stick....very clever & effective :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness this is just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete